HOW TO REGISTER
To register for exams in 2019 please follow the instructions below.
IMPORTANT: Before continuing, please read the COVID-19 FAQ page.
1. Check that the date of your exam is published on the corresponding exam page on this website – see ‘Exams and Prices’ (www.cambridge-nord.de).
Also make sure that you have not missed the Closing Date for Entries for this exam.
We will continue to accept registrations until the page states ‘Closed for Entries’.
2. Please read the Conditions of Entry very carefully.
3. Download and complete one of the below Entry Forms electronically:
Please click here for an entry form if you are under 17 years old
Please click here for an entry form if you are 18 years old or over
For any other questions please see our FAQ page.
Important: If you have prepared for your examination at your school, you must tell us about this in your Entry Form.
4. Send your completed form to: camhhentries(at)gmail.com
If your form has been sent successfully you will receive an automatic reply to confirm that we have received your form.
5. Once we receive your Entry Form you will need to transfer the examination fee.
We will send you full details of how to do this. Please be sure to complete payment before the Closing Date for entries, to avoid having to pay a late entry fee.
6. You will receive an email with further details within five working days of the Closing Date for Entries. This includes instructions for the procedure of the Examination Day. Please make sure that you read this email very carefully to avoid unnecessary stress or disappointment on the day of your exam. If you do not receive this email within five working days of the given closing date, please contact the centre immediately.
7. About one month before your Exam, you will receive an official confirmation of your registration from the University of Cambridge by email. This Confirmation of Entry includes your full Examination timetable as well as details of how to see your results after the exam. You MUST keep this very safely, we cannot help you if you lose it.