HOW TO REGISTER
To register for exams in 2021 please follow the instructions below.
IMPORTANT: Before continuing, please read the COVID-19 FAQ page.
1. Check that the date of your exam is published on the corresponding exam page on this website – see ‘Exams and Prices’ (www.cambridge-nord.de).
Exams are offered at different venues in Northern Germany and Southern Denmark. Please make sure that your registration is for a venue that is most convenient for you. Computer-based exams must also take place at the examination venue, using the centre’s computers.
It will be too late to withdraw your application once the Closing Date for Entries has passed.
If you have missed the Closing Date for Entries for this exam you may continue to register until the page states that registration is ‘Closed for Entries’.
2. Please read the Regulations and Conditions of Entry very carefully. On the day of your exam you will be asked to sign your agreement with these before you are admitted to the exam room. There will not be time to read them when you arrive at the venue.
3. Download and complete one of the below Entry Forms electronically:
Please click here for an entry form if you are under 17 years old
Please click here for an entry form if you are 18 years old or over
For any other questions please see our FAQ page.
Important: If you have prepared for your examination at your school, you must tell us about this in your Entry Form.
– Please be aware that sending a paper-copy of your entry form by post may lead to delays and possible disappointment.
– Please do NOT send a photograph.
By signing the form you confirm that you agree with all exam day rules and requirements communicated to you before and on the exam day.
4. Send your completed form to: camhhentries(at)gmail.com
If your form has been sent successfully you will receive an automatic reply to confirm that we have received your form.
5. Once we receive your electronic Entry Form you will need to transfer the examination fee.
We will send you full details of how to do this. Please be sure to complete payment before the Closing Date for entries, to avoid having to pay a late entry fee.
For further details, please see: https://cambridge-nord.de/covid-19/
Please do not contact us before the Closing date to ask if your registration has been successful or if the examination will proceed as planned. We cannot confirm this until the closing date for entries.
6. You will receive an email with further details within five working days of the Closing Date for Entries.
This includes instructions for the procedure of the Examination Day. Please make sure that you read this email very carefully to avoid unnecessary stress or disappointment on the day of your exam.
If you do not receive this email within five working days of the given closing date, please contact the centre immediately.
7. About three weeks before your Exam, you will receive an official confirmation of your registration from the University of Cambridge by email. This Confirmation of Entry includes your full Examination timetable as well as details of how to see your results after the exam. You MUST keep this very safely, we cannot help you if you lose it.
8. Results will normally be available 3-5 weeks after an exam date. They can be downloaded as a Statement of Result using the log-in details given in your Confirmation of Entry. This is sufficient to satisfy Entry requirements.
Your certificate will normally arrive about 8 weeks after the exam day. At especially busy times such as in June and December, the delivery of your certificate may be delayed, in such cases the centre has no influence and accepts no responsibility.